Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2012-07-09

NF Inspiring Photography #4


 NF Inspiring Photography #4
NF Inspiring Photography, a new meme for creative and inspiring photography.

I am back from Scotland and I hope I did not loose those who has already found this meme.
You can share your photos that has the little extra. Something that came "out of the blue" maybe. But you like it as it has that special quality about it. It can be a SOOC shot or a shot you created with Photo Shop or other software. And don´t hesitate because you do not have the fancy camera. Even cellphones takes great shots today.
Get Inspired by others and inspire them. But mostly, have fun. And thank you for participating.
click to enlarge
See the "before and after" on Bildverkstan
(For this meme-post I will use work from my blog Bildverkstan and then I will add something new in the link list as you do.)

This site is now hosting 4 memes. One for each day monday-thursday. Please don´t confuse them.

- -- 


Labels: NatureFootstep, nfphoto, foto, photography, natur, naturfoto, nature, fotoutmaning, photo challenge, Bildverkstan, photo manipulation, photo shop, art, konst, sweden, sverige, Monica Johansson, resor, travels, Katrineholm fotograf, bild, NF Meme, , ,

1 comment:

  1. I really like it when people come together and share opinions.

    Great blog, keep it up!
    My site :: Marcos

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.