Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2012-11-07

NF Waters #47 Lighthouse reflection

Every Wednesday

NF Waters #47
Welcome to a new edition of NF Waters. A meme for everything about waters. Get wet and have fun!
Välkommna till en ny utgåva av NF Waters. Memet för allting som har med vatten att göra. Bli blöt och ha kul.   

click to enlarge
NF Photo 120825 Oxelösund

A shot from August that I been waiting to post. I took it on a birding trip to Hävringe in the Baltic sea.
linking up with   Himmelsk     Sky Watch Friday    Weekend Reflection

N O T E !
I´ll be off to Morocco the next two weeks. As I have 4 memes I will probably just mess things up if I try to put all of them on schedule. But I decided to keep them open until I am back. That way you can always scroll down to the meme of your choise and post your shots every week if you like. All 4 memes is visible on the first page at all times. I might be able to connect and check on you, but as I hear power and Internet connection is not reliable in Morocco. We are advised to bring candles. :)
Have fun till I´m back!
 
Look for rules in the sidebar. - Regler finns i sidlisten.
- --
,  , , , , ,

21 comments:

  1. Cool lighthouse and a neat reflection capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce capture! Enjoy your time in Morocco and take lots of photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! This is a gorgeous reflection in this water ! Beautiful shot !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you really wanted to post this photo, Monica. It's great for so many reasons.

    Enjoy your time away and we'll eagerly anticipate some great photos on your return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lonely lighthouse and the red candle-like reflection in the water...Have a wonderful trip...look forward to the pictures! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! That is gorgeous!! I love the light catching the lighthouse, and the way it simply glows! And the reflection, of course!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. is that red structure a lighthouse? nice shot...and have a fun and safe trip to Morocco...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Herlig fyrlykt!
    God tur til Marokko. Var der for en tid tilbake. Strøm er utmerket, få problemer, men ta med konverter for støpsel. Internet var fraværende der vi var...
    Men, flotte fotoopplevelser hadde vi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, tranquil scene and that red just makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vacker bild!
    Ha det så bra i Marocko!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun! :)
    I join with a blogpost, with some water picts in :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful pics! The lighthouse looks grand! Thank you for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. An awesome reflection! Have fun in Morocco.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That lighthouse looks so insanely red ! O_o nice catch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. And have a nice hollyday in Marocco ; that is such a gorgeous country.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the red lighthouse and what a great reflection for the day!! Have a lovely holiday in Morocco!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Utrolig stilig med refleksjonen fra fyret!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice capture and have a great holiday:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely Capture. Enjoy your time away and bring back some more lovely captures.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.