Monday: NF Inspiring Photography- Catching light 
Tuesday:  NF Blo-Ma    
 Wednesday:  NF Digital Art Meme, DAM
 
      All.starts around 10.00h Stockholm time and please don´t confuse them as there are 2 of them and with NF Digital Art Meme on Bildverkstan
Be sure you link to the right one. One of each is always visible on the front page. Just scroll down to find yours.
Welcome
.

2012-12-12

NF Abstract #1 First post


NF Abstract on Wednesday

 
Welcome to  NF Abstract #1
NF Abstract, a meme for abstract photo art and creative work. I start this meme as I hope to challenge myself in my photography and artwork. To me, so far, it is all about photography and manipulation of my shots in a, hopefully, creative way. Lately I have started to also create the images, not just document what I find. Now I want to proceed. And I hope some of you want to share that process with me.

The topic can, of course, be interpreted in many ways and you can use whatever means you want as long as the result is Abstract. If you wish you can also show the before and after images. Let´s try it and see where it leads.
.

 Oh, almost forgot, if you came here looking for NF Waters it has moved and are now on Sundays.
click to enlarge
NF Photo 20100503
Piemanson Beach in Camargue, France
You can see the original shot and what I did on my blog Bildverkstan
 
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- -- 
Labels: NatureFootstep, nfphoto, foto, photography, natur, naturfoto, nature, fotoutmaning, photo challenge, Bildverkstan, photo manipulation, photo shop, art, konst, sweden, sverige, Monica Johansson, resor, travels, Katrineholm fotograf, bild, NF Meme, , , , ,
, , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Det var en tøff redigering du har gjort med dette bildet, veldig ulikt originalen, men samtidig kunne jeg ane hva det hadde vært i utgangspunktet! Den effekten skal jeg legge meg på minnet!
    Så fint at du ville satse på et (kanskje?) så smalt felt. Da vil antakelig bloggen min nr 2 DRODDEL passe inn et sted:)
    Fin torsdag til deg:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this new meme. Thank you for starting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops - I forgot to say that I love your abstract image!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so please write something. I usually responds to everyone on their own blogs. But nowadays I often find it impossible to comment on many blogs or on Google+. Often the word verifications is unreadable. And after three times I give up. Other times the systems seems to think I am a spammer. Lots of bloggers loose comments that way. :( So, if you don´t see me comment on your blog that is the reason.